There’s no Halloween without Halloween contact lenses
Okay, that might sound like a slight exaggeration, but it’s got a hell of a lot of truth to it.
If you’re getting set for any fancy dress party, you’ve gotta get yourself a set of Halloween contact lenses. It takes any costume or outfit and turns it into something special.
Think of it like giving someone a great gift in lovely wrapping but no bow or string.
Imagine walking into a 5 star hotel room and there are no nicely folded towels or those yummy little chocolates on the pillows. It just loses the magic.
That’s where Halloween contact lenses take your fancy dress or Halloween costume and give it that special extra touch. It’s a little thing (well, actually two) but everyone notices and we mean everyone!
Taking your Halloween up a notch
First up, don’t be frightened to go a little out of your comfort zone when it comes to Halloween.
This is the best time to drop all your worries and some of those inhibitions and show a whole new side to yourself. There are three important things to remember:
- No-one will really know who the hell you are under that costume
- You have a golden chance to be a strange or scary character and go ‘out there’
- Even an ordinary outfit can be transformed into something extraordinary with the right Halloween contact lenses
Go with your gut instinct and always ask a good friend’s honest opinion on your choice of costume.
One of the best things about Halloween is that there’s no real hard and fast rules about what you have to wear – just make sure it’s not in bad taste. That’s where that good friend’s opinion comes into it. If you’re really in doubt, better to leave it out.
There are some fantastic costume ideas out there, so don’t feel trapped into thinking you have limited options.
If you do a bit of research and stick to a budget, you will be amazed at what you can pull off.
Finding the right Halloween outfit for you
There’s more to having a great looking Halloween costume than just the costume itself.
Here’s a few handy tips for you to keep in mind before you lose it over not pulling off a great outfit.
- Choose a costume that will work for you. Think how it will look if you are tall or short, thin or ‘big boned’ – you can’t always make a character’s costume work just because you love it and you’ve always wanted to go as say – Harley Quinn. Sorry fellas, not even making the effort to shave means you didn’t really care how ridiculous you looked.
- Find a character that will surprise. If you’re a bit of an extrovert, then you can probably go a little freakier than most. Just remember that opposites are attractive, so maybe a slow moving, but blood soaked zombie is better than going as the Joker. Same story with the shy and retiring types – no-one will expect to see you dressed as Maleficent or Wonder Woman.
- Make sure people know who you are. There’s nothing worse than seeing people trying to work out who you’ve come as or start taking guesses about your character. Don’t be too obvious, but obscure costumes are just going to lead to some awkward silences when the topic of costumes comes up.
- Don’t be a dick. Dressing up as a body part never works. The guy in a big boob costume is all laughs but no-one, and we mean no-one is joining in. If you think you’re going out there by being all politically incorrect or whatever, you’re just showing everyone that you’re not exactly a relative of Einstein.
- The little things matter. When you choose a character you’re happy with and one that suits you, remember the little details about him/her/it. Those teeth, that hair, the facial scars all make the whole thing come together. Nothing – but nothing – makes more of a difference than the eyes! That’s where Halloween contact lenses can help turn a good outfit into a great one.
When it comes to those special Halloween contacts, go for true quality lenses. A great look should also be top quality, so choose a trusted name.
Ready for a great set of lenses
There’s a huge variety of Halloween contact lenses out there.
You want a fantastic looking pair of lenses but make sure they’ve been properly tested. You can’t beat EU quality certified lenses that are made in the UK.
Just imagine for a second how cool and awesome you’ll look in some amazing pair. You could turn any outfit into something special in a set of white contact lenses like the jaw-dropping whiteout contact lenses. That’s all white lenses that defy the senses and are freak-out Heaven. Then there’s the opposite look which is just as scarily good with a pair of black contacts. There’s the full eye cover of Black Sclera 22mm contact lenses that are enough to have anyone wet themse… rush to the toilet.
Colour Your Eyes has the best of the best in Halloween contact lenses – all ready and waiting.
Want a ticket to becoming a Halloween hit? - just Colour Your Eyes.