If you want to go hell for leather with a seriously fiery fancy dress look, then you can’t beat a pair of spectacular Red lenses.
This is the way to make your Halloween or Fancy Dress outfit look like you had the help of a special effects make-up artist or that you’re auditioning for the latest horror movie.
We aren’t talking just spooky eyes here. We are talking about having the whole freaky effect dialled up to 100!
There will be no-one who looks at you and doesn’t have a shocked expression or even gets a bit of the woozy wobbles. Just remember that you will have to look at yourself in the mirror and you will feel the same short, sharp shock when you do.
WARNING – don’t sneak up on anyone and do the crazy, wide eyed face with a whispered “Hi!”.
- You will lose part of your hearing when they scream (and they will)
- You could lose a very close friend by scaring the hell out of them
- You should be super careful not to pull that stunt on the elderly, young kids and police
The only other thing is to remember to think of an acceptance speech because when you wear a pair of the top Red lenses, you are at the top of the list for Best Dressed.
One hell of a pair of Halloween lenses
When you are looking for something special that will add some magic to your Halloween or Fancy Dress outfit, you’ve gotta go with Halloween contact lenses.
There are some great coloured lenses available and some dodgy ones as well.
How do you tell the difference?
Here’s a few handy tips for you and they go like this;
- Check that the coloured lenses are quality approved and certified (anything less is a serious gamble and there’s nothing funny about causing damage to your eyes)
- Do a quick background search on the supplier or you could be walking into a trap where you get really poor lenses or you’re poorer because they just take your money
- Read trusted reviews of the supplier and their lenses to see if both are up to standard
- Look for a selection of lenses that goes beyond a range of just a dozen offerings
- Check the water content of the lenses and how long you can wear them (if there is no info on either of those, best avoid them and save your time and money)
If you find quality coloured lenses that tick all the right boxes, then you’re on the road to putting together a fantastic fancy dress or Halloween costume.
Why people in the know go with Red lenses?
When you think about it, Red lenses can seem like a bit of a wild idea. The fact is that these little wonders can make you look scarily sensational.
Just think about the world of options they open up and you’ll see why coloured contacts in red are a dead set winner.
Any vampire needs to have something special about them to look like the real deal. Now imagine that you’re going dressed as Dracula or any other blood sucking freak. You’ve got the whole shebang including a cape, slicked back hair and a fantastic set of fangs.
What special ingredient can you add to the mix to take it to a whole new level?
That’s where your choice of the top Halloween and Fancy Dress contacts comes into the equation.
Just imagine that full on fabulous outfit and then you pop in a pair of Bloody Red lenses.
What the f…?! Wow! Arghhhh!! are just some of the reactions you are going to get.
Then there’s other blood curdling winners in the red range like Blood Shot Drops, Dead Red, Devil and even Dielated Sclera lenses.
Wouldn’t you just love to get your hands on a set of those sort of coloured contacts? Now you can!
The Colour Your Eyes magic
You can make your Halloween or Fancy Dress outfit an absolute ripper.
Whether it’s the best in Red lenses or the whole colour spectrum, you can expect some amazing reactions to your costume with the right coloured lenses on your side.
That’s the great thing about Colour Your Eyes.
Whether it’s the ultimate in Natural, Halloween, Fancy Dress, Cosplay or Sclera coloured lenses, you have a whole world of wonderful looks all at your fingertips.
Looking amazing is amazingly easy with these top quality coloured lenses ready to give you an unforgettable look.
A great range of great coloured contact lenses is all yours – that’s online, anytime.
The only thing you need to do is Colour Your Eyes.